See the fireplace, not the frame with Napoleon’s Alluravision Series linear electric fireplaces. They stand out from the rest with their nearly frameless viewing area which highlights the unique flame colors. Set the mood with yellow, orange, blue and multicolor flames at the push of a button. Easy to use, these electric fireplaces are plug and play - just hang on the wall and plug them in. The Alluravision Series can also be hardwired to 120 v (slim) or 240 v (deep models). The NIGHT LIGHT and glass media with driftwood make beautiful additions to the deep depth versions. This full line series now boasts 5 size options and a total of 9 electric fireplaces.
Various Ember Bed Colors. Includes; White, Blue, Green, Red, Yellow and Purple.
Various Flame Colors. Includes; Blue, Orange, Yellow and Multi-color.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT FEATURES
- Deep depth models available in 5 sizes; 42", 50", 60", 74" & 100"
- Slimline models available in 4 sizes; 42", 50", 60" & 74"
- Up to 9,000 BTU’s and 2,800 Watts
- Up to 5,000 BTU’s and 1,500 Watts - warms up to 400 sq. ft. (Slimline models)
- Up to 9,000 BTU’s and 2,800 Watts - warms up to 800 sq. ft. (Deep Depth models)
- Clean Face and Ultra Slim Design
- Simply plugs into a 120V wall outlet or can be hard wired to 120V or 240V (deep models only)
- Can be fully recessed into the wall for a fl ush appearance or easily hang on the wall with a built-in bracket
- Six different ember bed color options; White, Blue, Green, Red, Yellow and Purple
- Five different flame speed options
- Four flame brightness options
- Four flame color options; blue, orange, yellow and multi-color
- Paintable cord cover included (covers cord and can be painted to blend in with existing décor)
- High intensity LED lights provide day or night intensity and require no servicing
- On screen controls dim after 10 seconds disappearing completely off screen
- WHISPER QUIET blower with boost function included (only 39db)
- Full feature remote control included (controls flame speed, color, brightness, blower, heat output and timer)
- When turning the appliance on and off the flames gradually start and stop